Good morning Stars! I hope you had a wonderful night's sleep. Why am I posting at 6AM California time? Because I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I figured I would blog :) This post is going to be about, as you can probably tell, is the Maybelline Vivids lipsticks I own. While I don't own very many, I absolutely love them! They're so bright and creamy and vibrant that I just have to tell you all about it in case you are on the fence about buying some. As you will see in the pictures, the package is bright clear-ish red cover and a silver base and tube. Enough rambling, onto the pictures!
This is all of the Maybelline Vivids I own, only four, but I'm very happy with it. The colors I have, in the order from the picture above: #895 On Fire Red is a really true red that isn't too blue toned or orange toned which made me really happy when I got home and tested it, #885 Vibrant Mandarin is an coral like orange which is why I can pull it off and not look weird wearing orange lipstick, #875 Vivid Rose okay so I didn't expect to love this color as much as I do because I swore Shocking Coral would always be my favorite but it's not fuschia and it's not bright pink and it's such a pretty darker than dusty rose color, the last lipstick I own is #870 Shocking Coral this one is special because it's the first one I bought at Target and this is a really true bright pink which I love because, hey, I love my pinks!
All of my little soldiers lined up in a row.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe helped you decide to go and pick up some Vivids of your own. What are your favorite colors of the collection? Do you have any lipstick products or colors you think I should try? Leave it down in the comments below! <3
Be Beautiful, Be Bold, Be You. And remember I love you!
Hello Stars! I'm back with another review, but it's about lipsticks this time :) Specifically, the Maybelline Rebel Bloom lipsticks. Lately I've been on a real Maybelline quick, buying the lipsticks, color tattoos and the mascaras- I've just gone crazy for it! I love lip colors so reviewing the lip colors first seem appropriate. I initially picked up #740 Coral Burst at Target about a month and a half ago and as soon as I put it on I knew that I had to get more so I was at Target a few weeks ago and I got two more colors that I liked, #735 Rose Hush which to me looks like a brick red instead of a true red, and finally #715 Hibiscus Pop which is a gorgeous bright baby pink that is more meant for spring, so I will wear it more during April and so on.
This is what the tubes look like and the colors that I picked out. Personally, I think that the picture doesn't do Hibiscus Pop or Coral Burst any justice because they are soooo pretty in real life. They are very creamy and non drying, which is a big plus in my book. Plus the colors are very vibrant, like the vivids, and I'm just in love.
Here are the swatches of the Rebel Bloom lipsticks I own, from top to bottom they are Hibiscus Pop, Rose Rush, and Coral Burst and those are all one swipe of the lipstick to give you an idea to how pigmented these lipsticks are. I hope all of my Stars have a great upcoming week!
Hello Stars! How have you been? Good I hope!! Today I want to share with you one of my most favorite finds, for a really low prices. This, ladies and gentlemen is the Wet n' Wild 'Comfort Zone' palette. The left side is more for stage left side and more of a going out look, or a night look that has darker tones perfect night out.The paleter i d
The color pay off is absolutely amazing for a $4 dollar product.. Also, there is little to no fall out with these, are out when applying htis and it lasts all day, especially if you use the ELF my products. My favorite color is the one in the bottom right- it's got a duochrome thing going on where in one look it looks grey and in another it looks green and I think that it is such a pretty color and I love it! Not only is there very little fall out it is also soft and buttery, NOT POWDERY which is hard to find in more purse friendly brands.like ELF except for their prism shadows.
This swatch is of the left side of the palette, you can't see the highlight color because it is super light and shimmery but all of the other swatches I dipped my finger in once into the palette and look how pigmented they came out. It's a very good palette indeed. :)
This is a swatch of the right side and, unlike the high lighting shadow on the left side this is a lot easier to see. Again these are all just one swipe.
Alrght guys this the end of tho post, I hope you enjoyed! Remember, BE BEAUTIFUL, BE BOLD, BE YOU. <3/
The culprit? Dr. Brandt "Pores no more Vacuum cleaner" mask.
The victim? Myself
The victim's statement: Okay, this product SUCKS. It works, kind of, and it burns like no tomorrow. The back of the packaging says that you "will feel a slight tingling sensation". A SLIGHT TINGLING SENSATION?? Are they joking, I wanted to claw my face off it burned so bad. My skin was so sensitive and red after using this, I could only use a rose spray and even that stung. Maybe it's just me, I hope it's not because then I won't seem crazy.I had received this in my Birchbox a month or two to ago and I am very disappointed in this sample.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? My hair is naturally straight.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? I go to a salon after the incident where my hair didn't saturate correctly and left big patches of blonde in my red hair
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? Hair wise, it's usually in a ponytail or down, nothing special. As for my style, I'm usually wearing whatever I am comfortable in.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? 9 times out of 10 I do my own mani/pedi but every once in a while I will treat myself to one at this salon I really really like called the Renaissance Nail and Spa.
5. How often do you change your nail polish? At least once a week, if not more. If I get more than one new nail polish in a week, who knows how many times I'll change them :P
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? Since I live in Southern California, there are times in winter where you can wear sandals so I keep my toes looking pretty all year round.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup? It depends, I have a five and ten minute routine down pat but if I have to impress someone or act like someone important then it can take me up to thirty to forty five minutes.
8. What do you do first?
Face or eyes? Face first, always.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you
need it? Oh, I'm a collector most definitely. Keep your eyes on my YouTube channel because I will be doing a makeup collection in the next few weeks (once I get my swap box)
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes? When the occasion calls for it, I feel like it, or I'm in a show.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? No, somedays I just wear BB Cream, mascara, a lip product of some sort, and a highlighter.
12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with
family? YES! Those are the best times to experiment and try new looks!
13. Will you leave the house without makeup? If BB Cream counts as makeup, then no.
14. How many high-end products do you have? Quite a few such as YSL, Too Faced, Urban Decay, etc.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're
getting dressed? When I'm getting dressed
16. How often do you change your handbag? Not very often. When I like a bag, I will use it to death before I will move on to another everyday bag.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? I usually go back to my bedroom around 9PM and do things like blog or edit videos until around midnight, then I go to bed. When I wake up depends on what? I don't know actually. Some days I'll wake up at 7AM but yesterday I woke up close to 1PM because I didn't sleep a wink the night before.
18. How often or when do you workout?Well, currently I have a leg that is broken in three places with a cast on it now and surgery planned for after Easter so I haven't been working out. Before all of this happened, I was walking/rolling everyday with my dog around my city and things like that.
19. Left handed or right handed? Right Handed
20. How tall are you? 4'9"
21. Do you speak any foreign languages? Spanish
22. How many pets do you have? One, a dog named Henry
23. How often are you on Blogger? Each night to every other night
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? Yes
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other
26. How did you come up with your blog name? Well, I wanted something creative and I see makeup as an art and what do artists paint on? A canvas and what do we paint on? A face. So I just combined the two ideas together.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? Fujifilm FinePix S8400W
28. How often do you clean your house? I'll help my mom clean every two weeks or so.
29. What's your favorite color? Hot pink and Cerulean Blue
30. Do you swear? Yes
31. What are you doing with the rest of your
day? Makeup tests, sleep, and watching YouTube/Netflix